Our factory was founded already in the year 1923 by Mr. Christian Siebenhaar in a small village near to Nuremberg. After his sons joined the company, it was named CHRISTIAN SIEBENHAAR & CO. and its logo “CESIECO” was built out of this.
Exports have been always a very important fact in our business activities. So, we revived shortly after the year 1945 again our good relationships with our client round the world.
For many years one of the sons, Mr. Hans Siebenhaar was the owner of our company and brought his inspirations in it.
Now the third generation is working here and the former logo was made to the company’s new name. The owner Mr. Bernd Siebenhaar and his wife Anne are trying to offer nearness to their clients, best services and flexibility regarding our clients desires.
In 2013, the company Cesieco Feinmechanik & Optik Wilhelmsdorf celebrated her 90th birthday.
Cesieco Zeicheninstrumente available from 1.1.2018 at:
Reißzeugfabrik Seelig GmbH & Co. KG, 91448 Emskirchen